Friday, February 18, 2011

Weekend Getaway

I had an amazing week! My weekend getaway? Provo, UT…ohh wow! This weekend I am catching a ride with Hyrum and Emma to Provo to see Liam (oh and my brother and sisters too). I haven't seen Liam since Christmas and now he's just zooming around like a little boy! I'm also excited to go clothes shopping. As of Monday my total weight loss equals close to 40 pounds. That's CRAZY! So of course I can no longer try to fake I fit into my clothes, I must break down and buy some more (I know tough job, but someone has got to do it!) So clothes shopping, IKEA shopping (have to get a TV stand because every person complains to me about my TV being on the floor), and yes a pedicure! I will also try and fit in some delish food! Hopefully I can fit some sleep in there as well.

I also have avoided a cold ALL winter long, and then Wednesday BAM there it is. First it was a cough, but now it's the full shabam, and I hate it! Why do I have to get sick on a 3-Day weekend? So annoying! I just hope that Utah is warmer then Rexburg. I hate February here; it's the longest month EVER! Hurry up summer!

Last of all, I'm really excited about Idol this year, most of my favorites have made it through and I'm really enjoying the new judges. Who would have thought? Steven Tyler is CRAZY! Hopefully we can move past this Hollywood week and quick!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Way to go on the weight loss SAV!! Good for you. Have fun in Provo!

Becky Clinton said...

Your weight loss inspires me: How did you do it?