Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Oh Provo!

This weekend was a much needed relaxing weekend. My cold or sinus infection whatever you want to call it took a turn for the worse on Saturday. I felt so crappy, good thing I had Sunday to sleep it all off. I got to spend a lot of time with my family and especially Liam. He's growing too fast! He's a full-fledge hooligan and a copy-cat. I love him very much! I also got to expand my wardrobe with some killer sales this weekend. I'm very excited for new clothes, buying them gives me a high (wow I think I have a problem). I also got a pedicure which was amazing and much needed; I don't care if it the tail end of winter my toes and feet still need to be cute, HELLO! I also went to the most AMAZING tanning salon I've ever been too. I wish Rexburg had one of those. Oh and top it off I went to IKEA where I finally purchased a TV stand…too bad it wouldn't fit in Emma's car, we are going to have to wait a couple of weeks now! Provo had such beautiful weather and wouldn't you know as soon as I enter Idaho Falls, there it is, snow… awesome. Here are some pictures from the weekend!
Going to church, what a cute boy!
Precious little family!
Kissed by Mariah!
Liam just look at the camera will you!!
The best aunt's EVER!

1 comment:

Keesha n David Brown said...

Savanna! You're looking mighty amazing!