Thursday, February 23, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Thursday!

I love that it’s Thursday already. I love short weeks! I’ve had two in row, so that means that next week it’s going to be long and torturous. I had a lot of awesome moments this past week, but I love even more when B and I see something awkward he says “oh don’t forget that moment, you have to blog about it”, so cute! Anyway, enjoy some awkwardness and even more awesomeness…
Awkward:
  • While in Sephora checking out, Tajia politely but loudly asks me “What is on that ladies arm? That’s the biggest stamp I’ve ever seen”… ok so I tried to explain that it was a tattoo and then she exclaims… “Oh I know what tattoos are, they are bad we aren't supposed to have them”. I didn’t know what to do because she was technically right we aren't supposed to have them, so I just nodded at Tajia and then grabbed my stuff, haha!
  • I work in an office and sure it’s totally ok to take personal calls, however; I do NOT appreciate you taking a personal in the hallway outside my door and talking in the loudest voice possible. You have an office, or better yet a car… USE IT!
  • The split second when you see your iPhone dropping to the ground, the other split second when you hurry and pick it up and PRAY nothing happened to it. My poor little anxious heart.
  • Having a co-worker talk to you while going to the bathroom… the most awkward thing EVER… not even kidding.
  • There are some things you shouldn't Google, especially at work…I’m not even going to tell you what I found when I Googled “a picture of a nun’s head”. Awkward. Please don’t Google it.
  • I know I’ve said it before, but it’s so awkward on Facebook when people quote themselves. Even more awkward when obviously they didn't say it ie – Savanna Blaylock “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself” Savanna Blaylock. See totally weird.

Awesome:
  • How excited I am for the next couple of months. It’s going to be a fun, hard, exhilarating, stressful, amazing and crazy. Bring it on (ask me in a couple months if I still feel that way)!
  • That I got to meet Tajia and Parker. Some of the most beautiful and fun loving children around. I miss them already.
  • The look of pure love and adoration when B opened all of his birthday presents. Ok so first he was overwhelmed a little I think, and then he just looked so happy. That was all worth it.
  • Spring is coming!
  • You have those people who contradict EVERYTHING you say, and then you have those people who agree and love everything you say? Yeah that’s Jenn (the agreeing part), and I love that she thinks like me.
  • How funny my family is. Seriously game nights with them are the best. Pretty sure at one point we were all crying because we were laughing so hard.
  • Sharing a tender and healing moment with B, it’s funny how emotions can just pop out of nowhere.
  • Dance Central 2 on the Kinect… amazing!
  • Willing to buy something full price only have it be like 90% at the register. Best. Thing. Ever.
  • Saved by the Bell!
  • My iPad is finally fixed. I missed it so much!
  • Having to pinch myself because honestly I can’t believe sometimes this is my awesome life (ok sorry that was uber cheesy)!
  • Brycen Taylor, he gave me the best Valentine’s Day and weekend ever.

No comments: