Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Goodness

I saw that Jenn has pinned this on Pinterest and I think it's great!
                                                                        Source: Uploaded by user via Jennifer on Pinterest

Some of the things listed are a little weird, but hey it's a new challenge and plus I think it's sort of neat. Plus I love pictures! So here's my picture for February 1, 2012:
My View Today

I know it's winter and there is NO snow but this is the backside of my office. It's spectacular in the spring when the river is super high. Last year that pavement was under water! Either way I love the river, usually this time of year its just one big piece of ice. So very unusual. I hope that means that our summer starts earlier and is extra hot. I miss cursing the heat!

I just realized that this year is a leap year! That's exciting! We better have a party to celebrate our extra day of the year.

Last night I had a little bit of a meltdown. It was odd. Considering it just came out of nowhere. Maybe it was becuase I had an extra exhausting day or I'm going through some personal changes. Either way I had a breakdown. It didn't help that I took some of it out on B, good thing he just let me sit there and get it all out. Then of course he laid on the Lovesac with me and watched a movie. He's had a pretty rough couple of days so between the two of us we are a hot mess. That's OK, like can't always be rainbows and butterflies! I swear it felt like a Friday, and it's only Wednesday. Oh well I'll take it!


1 comment:

Jenn said...

haha. Thank you for reminding me that it's already February and that I wanted to do this :) ha.