Monday, February 13, 2012

A Lot of Laughing...

I had a great weekend. It was pretty low key but I spent it with B and really that makes me happy. Friday night B had a BIG Business Law test so he studied all night and then took another 2 hours to take it. It was hardcore! He did great though! We just went to his house and just talked and watched Vampire Diaries (so good btw)… I also taught B how to play Pass the Pigs. I remember we used to play this game all the time and he had NEVER heard of it, say what? At first he thought the concept was pretty funny but by the end he was hooked. Here is what he rolled:
Poor little piggies!
 
 Saturday we were both just so tired from a really exhausting week so we grabbed some McDonald’s breakfast and people watched. It is one of our most favorite things to do. It’s almost as good as people watching at Denny’s at 3:00 in the a.m. No joke we were watching these group of girls (ok so they were adults) and she licked her receipt. We laughed so hard. We then went for a drive. I love going up by the temple and just looking at all the ginormous houses up there. We even went car shopping (ok looking), on our way back we even got pulled over. I was driving B’s car so it was pretty funny. Come to find out he has expired tags. HA! Then I just wanted to veg out, so we played Mario Party. It was so much fun. B got way into it and conquered the whole game. It was pretty intense. That night we went to BYUI’s Comic Frenzy, a group on campus. We had a lot of fun and laughed a lot. Afterwards we went to get ice cream and then the Blue Box, our new favorite thing.
We rented Due Date. Oh my so hilarious. We laughed a lot and I was so impressed with the editing, not one single bad word or scene. It was so good! B’s little sister was in town because his older sister just had a baby.  It was good to spend time with her too!
Sunday we got to see and hold that precious new baby names Tayvree. I cannot believe I didn’t take one single picture. She has SO much hair, black thick hair, she’s so cute. She definitely looks like a Taylor. We also watched the Grammy’s. I love Adele so I’m glad she swept it! She’s superb. B and I were captivated by Jennifer Hudson’s tribute to Whitney. I even teared up a little. I love Whitney and JHud so it was perfect. We won’t even talk about Nicki Minaj’s stupid performance (and I like Nicki).  RIP Whitney. I also introduced B to the TLC show My Strange Addiction. We were officially weirded out. It’s so weird you can’t stop watching it. This episode a man had a sexual relationship with his car ( I know so gross) and another lady sniffed baby powder. We were laughing pretty hard, because people are weird.
I had a great weekend; I’m super excited for this short week. We are heading down to Parma to pick up B’s kids and celebrate his birthday. We have a lot of fun things (and some good surprises) planned so I’m excited. I’ve waited a long time to meet his kids so I’m glad it’s finally here. My family is super excited to meet them too. Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day and for once I’m really excited for it. I’ve never been one who HATES this holiday because well I’m not like that, how can you hate a holiday that celebrates love! I love love!
And for your Monday funny. B found this in the store on Saturday. I don’t know why we didn’t buy it, it’s hilarious. A stress weanie! I instantly thought of Jenn. HA!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

BAHAHAHAHAHA!! omg. I'm glad that made you think of me. I probably would have bought it, let's be honest!! ha! Happy Valentines Day, Savvy! Love you :)

Jenny Preece said...

PIGS!!! I love that game! my family use to play that on every bus trip to ever swim meat in Germany. Best game ever!

Unknown said...

Seriously.....pass the pigs. I remember playing that all the time cause Jenn has a little set that she would carry in her purse everywhere! :)