Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cheerleading Greatness & Life

I totally wrote a blog yesterday, but since it was a BAD day it was NOT a good blog. Ranting and raving and such nonsense. Mostly I had just had to type it out to let go of my aggression. Today is shaping up to be better so therefore I think I can actually recap how my weekend was and other fun things.
Friday we decided to go the Madison vs. Rigby boys basketball game in Rigby. There were so many people there, but it was fun. I love watching sports, but I also love watching the cheerleaders. Oh and speaking of cheerleaders my mom and sister competed this weekend in their district cheer competition. They took first in everything except their sideline, and they took 2nd in that. So they are going to state. Here are their videos of their performances.
Maddie is so good. She tumbles, flies, and of course jumps. When we went home for the weekend they were putting it all together and mom was really worried, but they did AMAZING!
Anyway, after the basketball game we decided randomly to go to Idaho Falls and eat CafĂ© Rio and watch the movie Chronicle. A very interesting and different movie, I still don’t really know how I feel about it, it could have been saved for the cheap seats or even Redbox.
Saturday I went tanning, I haven’t been tanning in ages. I forgot how much I love it. HA! It is mid-terms so B has had a LOT of homework. So I finally have had time to read my book. It’s amazing, it’s called Divergent. Very Hunger Games like but I almost like it a little better. That night we just went out to eat and then we watched the slam-dunk contest. Both B and I were asked to give talks on Sunday because we are both the new activities co-chairs in our ward. My talk was on being involved, and I was pretty straight forward. I pretty much said there’s no excuse for not being involved and B’s was along that same line. It must have worked because at FHE last night we had SO many people. It was great!
Yesterday was a little more difficult for me. I found out that I’m going to have to move by the end of April. Which really puts a kink in everything, and really it is just so inconvenient. Plus on top of that I stopped to get gas and my car wouldn’t start. I just rolled my eyes and thought it totally is going to be one of those weeks huh? Which totally can be seen as comical or really annoying. For instance, this morning while in the icy parking lot of death at my work I barely could park my car, then I am almost hit by another car, they swerved to hit the fence instead. Scary. Thank you winter for coming the end of February!
I guess there’s just a lot going on right now, drama and just issues, but like B told me yesterday, we do everything we are supposed to and it will all work out, and he’s totally right. We are changing and either people change with us or we have to move on. We will have trials and bumps along the way but as long as we do our best well then we can handle them with ease!

No comments: