Friday, February 3, 2012

Slam Dunking Memories!

It’s Friday! Hooray! We actually have a couple things planned, which is always great! Something to look forward to for sure. We got tickets to the BYU-Idaho Slam Dunk contest. I haven’t been since I was in college. The best was when my BFFs’/roommates’ brother competed. He is freaking amazing. Just so happens he’s even on YouTube, what the?! Just watching that gets me pumped up. 

Anyway, I’m excited to go to that, it’s always fun and I know B will thoroughly enjoy himself. Tomorrow we are going to watch B’s cousin Kelsi play basketball against Madison. Ohh rivals, should be a great game. I know that Sunday is going to be eventful for me. A lot of changes are happening. It’s also the Super Bowl. CRAZY! How did I not realize that it’s this Sunday? For as much Sportscenter as I watch these days you think I would have gotten the message. Well bless! I’m excited mostly for the commercials.
Here is the picture that it asked for today. A picture of hands. I don’t know if it meant my hands but this is a picture of my hand in the summer. This is my MOST favorite nail polish. It’s so bright and makes me look even tanner. I just wish I could find another bottle of it, it’s almost out!

Have a great weekend, I’m loving the weather outside today. I mean it’s 40 degrees IN FEBRUARY! I sure do love that.