Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Day of Love!

You know in the past I always wondered what the big hoopla was about Valentine’s Day. I mean I’ve never been one to hate on it, because well I love love. It’s always just been a day where I didn’t really pay that much attention to. Until I met B. 
Then all of the sudden I was so excited to have a day to devote to him and how much I really love and appreciate him. He’s such a great person and tries really hard to always make me happy.
This morning I wasn't feeling very good so I woke up a little earlier than usual, then I thought I smelled bacon and thought that was unusual until I found this outside my door:
 
 I reacted just how B thought I would “What the heck is this?” Not in a mean way of course but the “what are you up to you Sneaky B” sort of way.  I knew he was planning something but not breakfast. He got up at 5:00 in the morning just to get everything ready. He made me breakfast because we are in charge of a stake activity this evening and won’t be able to spend time together doing something romantical. I was worried it was going to be lame because of our previous plans, and that we would just do something another day. I was just so impressed with his preparation and hard work to make something so memorable. I definitely will remember this 1st Valentine’s Day with him forever. He even wrote me a card that made me cry (both times I read it), and that was his goal I’m sure. I just love him for making sure I was happy on this day. I think I will keep him around!
As you can see he is a little tired. HA!
My ring pops in the shape of a heart!

I felt so lame because this morning my gift to him wasn’t quite complete. So I gave him Affliction Cologne and an American Eagle shirt, it seemed pretty dumb compared to his candlelit breakfast he prepared for me. Don’t worry this evening I’ll give him his present and hopefully he’ll love it as much as I do. Those pictures will come tomorrow of course!
Happy Valentine’s Day to all the lovers out there… and really even if you don’t have a lover (it took me 27 years to find mine) you can still be happy that we celebrate the best feeling of all… love!


PS -  Just as I was finishing this blog I got another surprise...
I sure do love that kid. He takes my breath away.

2 comments:

Jenny Preece said...

So when can i be expecting an invite in the mail? ;)

Unknown said...

ahhh you two are just too cute! So happy for you guys that you've found each other and make each other so happy:)<3