Thursday, March 22, 2012

Awesome Thursday

I know that it's just supposed to be Awkward and Awesome Thursday, but at the current moment I can't think of anything that is super awkward. Mostly because I have just had a bad week. So maybe it will help me to just focus on the awesome things:

  • I have a new nephew, and that's amazing.
  • Mariah, Emma, and Hyrum are coming to visit. I'm really excited to spend some time with them.
  • We are going to the Hunger Games on Saturday.
  • I never really knew what love was until it is tried, and then proven. Real love is unconditional and I'm so blessed to have someone who is patient, understanding, and kind especially when I am not that way all the time.
  • Life is about trials and how you deal with them. So instead of getting mad at the world, it's better (sometimes) to just let it go. 
  • Crying sometimes is the BEST therapy.
  • Institute, I've never really had a testimony of it until B forces me to go and I feel the spirit every time. Silly me. 
  • That I can go anywhere and do anything with B and will see someone he knows and he has a GOOD story about them... it's like I'm dating the President or something.
  • If you are loyal and work hard for people they will back you up and bail you out when you need them. So what goes around comes around is exactly true.
  • It's the small things, like a random cake ball, or even a DVD. 
  • Friends who are your side no matter what, and will even succumb to really funny name calling.
  • Phone calls
  • New finger nail polish
  • Knowing that every time I talk to Brycen I will undoubtedly laugh at something...which is comforting in itself.
  • Having faith in something, even if it's faith that everything will work out and be OK.

The day is almost over, and I'm grateful for that. I'm sure I'll encounter some awkward memories that I can post about later... Cheers!

1 comment:

Jenny Preece said...

um hello? shouldn't this awesome thursday post have been about some other big news?!