Monday, March 12, 2012

Crack is Whack and so is Stealing!

In blog world I’ve been slacking. In real human world I’ve been super busy. I would rather live in blog world I’m positive. I’ve missed some awkward and awesome moments, plus I had to have a crown put in that lasted 3 hours, plus I had a great weekend, plus it was daylight savings time, plus my checking account was hacked, plus I’m debit cardless (which might as well mean I’m moneyless). Jesh, that’s a lot to take it (and a really bad run on sentence). So I’ll just start now:

Warning!!! Obscene picture!!


So last week at Institute B and I were put into groups, you know read this scripture in Isaiah and figure it out group. Anyway, we are usually in our own little world (and I’m pretty sure we were having a drawing war with our Draw Something Game my new favorite), when B elbowed me and told me to look over. This is what I saw:
Most awkward moment of my life, ok that’s an exaggeration but still… I couldn’t stop giggling, and I know it’s rude and it’s one of those moments where you act like you don’t see anything, but this was beyond the fact of cracking out, I call this a full on moon. (Ok so it didn’t help that I had been at the dentist for 3 hours or more trying to get a crown put in, and so I was still on Novocain and super numb). For the rest of the night all we did was make crack jokes like we are 15 or something! Hyrum, Jenn, and I always talked about cracking out, and some people are just blessed with a smaller crack than others, either way, you can’t dispute this!
Thursday I got to hang out with Sarah and my old friends for her bridal shower.  It was a good time. The funny thing is she caught me in the mall buying her present. She was a great actress when opening my present acting so surprised. HA! It was good to just catch up and hang with my old friends. The most awesome thing that happened this week was that after I got home super late after everything B stopped whatever he was doing and listened to me talk about girly bridal shower stuff and my day. No distractions just listened and that was the most awesome thing ever!
Friday B decided to come to my work and take me to lunch. I love when he does that, totally surprised me. It was great! Then that night we went out for sushi and hung out with Anthony and Dani. We ended up watching The Bodyguard, RIP Whitney! Saturday B had to go to Twin Falls for the entire day so I got a lot of spring cleaning done. I even had time to run and go tanning. We were going to go to a hip-hop show but B couldn’t leave as early as he thought. So when he finally got back to Rexburg he was exhausted. I had about 1 hour of real time with him before he became “sleepy B”. Sunday B and I had to sing in church. It went really good and B was super nervous because he’s never really sang in a small group before. He did awesome and he has the most beautiful voice, pretty soon he’ll be singing solos I just know it!  We also had the chance to go visit B’s sister Megan and see the kids and the new baby Tayvree. She’s getting so big with a ton of hair and it’s always good to go and hang out with them. We watched Jack and Jill last night too, funny but totally random.
Today I was checking my checking account to pay the rest of the month’s bills and I saw that I had a couple fraudulent charges. US Bank was great to work with and I’m totally confident I’ll get my money back I’m just without a Debit card for a couple of days. I would be OK with this, except that I need to get gas. It’s just inconvenient mostly, and annoying. I really really dislike dishonest people. Don’t be taking my hard earned money. That’s just RUDE!
Oh and if you wondering why I’m not blogging about my new nephew who was supposed to arrive, you can read my sister-in-laws blog with all the details. Bless, that little Reese. He’s enjoying himself in there apparently.
Work is starting to pick up these days that must be event season is starting. AH! I’m not ready! This summer is going to be one to remember I have a feeling ;)
Happy Monday!

2 comments:

A Packard Experience said...

Crack is wack and so is stealing! Bwahaha! You make me laugh! Thanks for the chuckle :D

(I would like to leave this comment but now I have no idea what the letters are to prove I am not a robot!)

Jenn said...

BAHAHAHA. I can't stoping laughing about that big old butt crack. That is so opposite of what you and hyrum and I would always be consused about--the no cracked people of this world. haha. Poor kid!! I kid you not, though, i would have had to get up and leave because I would have been DYING. BOO! I had people stealing my money last year. Being without a debit card is PAINFUL! haha.love you.