Thursday, March 15, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

This whole week has been extra-long, maybe it’s because of the time change, or because I haven’t felt the best, I’m not really sure. I am however excited that it’s almost the weekend and I have a lot of awkward and awesome moments to share. Most of them involve me, I know I’m usually pretty cool, but this week I didn’t exactly “shine”… HA!
Awkward:
  • Listening to co-workers have a conversation about sex, and it’s pretty detailed. Awkward. It’s those times where you really don’t want to listen but you can’t help it, they aren’t exactly talking quietly. So awkward, I shudder thinking about how uncomfortable I felt.
  • Saturday I was Brycenless so I was totally cleaning up a storm. What’s the point in getting ready for the day when you are just going to get nasty cleaning? Well you know I made a trip to the carwash and I thought I could just remain in my car, but no I had to get out and so there I am in my sweats, braless, trying to feel as confident as they wash down my car. OH Hey!!!
  • Oh you know I put my iPad on the floor in front of me at Institute last night, only to have the guy in front of me move his chair, for the longest 2 seconds of my life I saw him place his chair on my iPad and then sit down. I’m surprised I didn’t full out scream, I did more of a shove him off his chair sort of move while trying not to imagine my iPad cracked… don’t worry the iPad is safe, don’t know about him though!
  • You know in movies when people sleep it looks so peaceful and beautiful. Apparently this is how I sleep:
Totally awkward and embarrassing. Not only am I snoring, but I have this low snore, plus I look TOTALLY uncomfortable, can you say triple chin? Funny… but awkward. Watch your back B!

  • I have this weird thing, I hate calling strangers, it just is my least favorite thing to do. I feel so awkward. So imagine how awkward I felt this week setting up appointments for new apartments to rent. Ei yi yi!

Awesome:
  • That even though I am super overwhelmed with every aspect of my life right now, I can still sit down and enjoy a good movie and popcorn with B and forget about my troubles for a little while.
  • No baby Reece yet, but tomorrow he will most definitely be here!! I already love, and his parents too!
  • My brother who I love so much turns a quarter of a century tomorrow… Happy Birthday Hyrum! It’s his first birthday I won’t celebrate with him in like what 5 years? That’s sad, but I know Emma will take good care of him!
  • I’m down 5 pounds this week, booyah!
  • It’s totally warmer outside, which means I have started the transition into summer footwear. Ok, so I haven’t parted with my boots yet, but I can feel it. It is coming!
  • Even though apartment hunting is annoying and stressful, it’s actually a lot of fun this time around.
  • Good luck to Mom and Maddie, they have state cheer this weekend, I hope they rock the socks off of everyone!
  • Diet Dr. Pepper!!
  • Going to the temple this weekend, I’m pretty much excited!
  • It’s incredibly awesome how patient B can be with me, especially this week… bless his heart!

No comments: