Thursday, March 29, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Thursday!

Here we are awkward and awesome, this week has been amazing but also troublesome too. Part of life and making changes I guess!

Awkward:

  • Seeing someone you know on a online dating website. OK so I wasn't on it, but a co-worker was and when she came to me and showed me who she found I about DIED. So funny, Eastern Idaho is SUCH a small world.
  • People who can't be happy for you. Even if you don't agree with my decisions at least be a friend and say congratulations!
  • Answering my cell phone with "North Wind this is Savanna" when it's a family member. OK so it was funny, but you can tell that my work is crazy!
  • Never fails, EVERYWHERE we go B knows someone, which that's not a bad thing, it's more awkward when he's like "uh I think I kissed her once"... 
  • Watching Emma do a somersault with her 7 months along pregnant belly. She wasn't awkward, just seeing her do it was interesting. I will commend her for her ability though, I was impressed.
  • Fake people, I know you are talking behind my back, get real I wasn't born yesterday.
  • Drooling when you sleep... 
  • Dumb people in the movie theater. If you want to pass around the huge bucket of popcorn to EVERY person in the movie, just wait until it comes on out DVD. Also, who eats Nerds in a theater? Loudest candy EVER!
  • I was at Broulims a couple days ago and I was checking and the cashier was like "Oh I love your ring, where did you get it?" I answered "Uh from my fiance". Then she replied "Oh wow, that's real? I totally thought it was fake"... I just smiled and nodded... I didn't know what to say.
  • I'm still homeless... hopefully though we can find something soon!
Awesome:

  • Being engaged is pretty much the most awesome thing that has happened this week. I'm still a little in lala land but it's super fun. Plus, I love my ring, it's just beautiful. Thank you to B!
  • OK so I've also had a dramatic week, maybe just because I've been emotional but B is so great, and he totally defends me and I know that he's ALWAYS on my side. That's so comforting to know! 
  • How happy my family is for me, they are just as excited as I am! I love that they are supportive!
  • I'm excited for the new family I'll be gaining! 
  • I can already tell that I'm going to LOVE having a BFF who is an event planner... it's pretty much amazing.
  • So we had to change the date of our wedding because the temple was closed on that day, and I freaked out a LOT when I heard that, but my awesome mother totally helped me fix the problem and in the end I realized as long as we get married in A temple it doesn't really matter.
  • General Conference is this weekend. It's crazy to think about this time last year and how much everything has changed!
  • Seeing my family was so great!
  • I'm in love with Instagram. It's so cool!
  • When great things happen to you its really amazing to see who totally supports you and is happy for you, the overwhelming love and sincerity from friends and loved ones has been so awesome!
  • I'm in love!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

HAHA Ok first-- I loved the comment about the movie theater and the Nerds. Who does eat nerds in a movie theater? Second--Of course you love having an event planner BFF especially because it's me and I love PLANNING :) and third.. hopefully I can post this comment because I can't really read the words to prove that I'm not a "robot." haha. love you!