Monday, May 14, 2012

Roller Derby and Gardening!

Holy fast weekend. So rude. It was a great weekend though and I took pictures (I know imagine that)! Most of all I realized that B must have the patience of an angel because sometimes I'm not very nice... He's going straight to heaven for that.
Friday, Mindy, a co-worker, and I decided to drive to Pocatello and watch our very first roller derby. I was so excited, we first went to Red Lobster and then we drove around until we found what looked like an old state prison but it was actually a rink! It's everything you would expect and more. Actually it was a lot of fun, and by the end I got how it was scored and I totally want to try it sometime!
 Mindy and me at the derby!
 Lined up for the start of the Jam (or round)
 Knocking people over!
The outfits were the best!
We even got to see some really interesting people there! I recommend people going! The best are their names like Busty o'Azz, Triixie Terminator, Itza Trap etc... Oh and a video too!
Saturday it was finally time to see my love! First though that morning we went dress looking (instead of dress shopping) and I got really excited. Just because I saw a couple I can't wait to try on! Then I spent some quality time with Sarah and my sister!! B finally arrived, and it was so good to see him, I get the butterflies all over again (sorry didn't mean to be mushy). Then I had a great date planned but he ended up having to work a little more so it all sorta fell apart. I was a little upset just because I wanted to make it perfect, but we planted a garden  instead! We even had time for snocones and a movie! 
Here is our little garden. It's super precious and I hope it actually survives and doesn't die! I want to have some produce!!
Sunday we went over to his sister's house and had dessert and played with the nieces and nephews on their new trampoline. It was so fun! It was a great Mother's Day, I just wish I could have seen my mom... My mom is pretty much amazing, and I'm so lucky I was raised by a confident, smart, beautiful woman!

It sucks having to say goodbye every Monday morning, but we are only 11 weeks away! Doesn't he look like a GREAT salesman! 
Next weekend we are going to Parma! I'm so excited!! Here's to a great week, that will zoom by (hopefully)!

No comments: