Monday, May 7, 2012

Weekend Fiesta!

Ugh I'm so annoyed that my weekend is over. HA! It just means that B has to go back to work in Twin Falls. He did mention a lot over the weekend though that he was so happy to only work there so that he can enjoy the summer with me. Usually he's halfway around the country during the summer, and he said that Sunday's are the worst because you don't work, but you don't do anything else either. We utilized every moment we had this weekend, but it was all fun! B loves to make me do spontaneous things, because well I'm a super planner, and he's a go with the flow kind of guy... a good match right?

Friday I talked Mariah into getting pedicures with me. Since it was so last minute and so late in the day we went to Paul Mitchell (a hair school in Rexburg). To my delight they do Shellac and for so cheap I screamed with delight! Mariah and I were in heaven with our awesome toes! We even had time to get some Costa Vida (awkward story from there, I'll post about that later)! By the time everything was done it was pretty late and I wanted to get to bed so Saturday could come faster.

B's sister was down for the weekend so it was good to see her, she's such a delight! We had crepes in the morning and then decided to go shopping! I actually found some amazing brown sandals, and an outfit for the engagement pictures. My best find though was a store going out of business. I bought B 3 pair of dress pants for $40! My savings were $400! I was quite proud of myself. B and I had to sing in the ward choir for Stake Conference so I rushed home to change my clothes and guess who I met there? Yes... B! You would have thought I hadn't seen him in years... it was so good to see him though, and I realized how much I missed him. I'm pathetic I know, continue with the eye rolling... Our Stake Conference was actually really good and we sounded awesome, then we ran home changed our clothes and headed over to Mariah's for her Cinco de Mayo party. It was quite the fiesta, and B and I had a good time for the little bit we were there (and another awkward moment, to be shared later). We then made our way to The Avengers. Ok so awesome! I loved it so much, if you haven't seen it, you totally need to. B was in heaven, he was so giddy before he even started, and all the way through it but it really was great. We even saw it in 3D!
 B and I at the Cinco de Mayo party. Mariah who usually is a dependable photographer was a little annoyed with taking so many pictures. Rude... jk!
 Oh see he looks so happy...
 Before I was allowed to come in I need to receive a smooch!
My love, all ready to take me out! 
Sunday was great, after Stake Conference (and helping coral all 5 nieces and nephews) B and I did the following things:
Rode the 4-wheeler (which included chasing a jack rabbit at high speeds)
Played softball
Lawn Darts
Watched 2 movies
Rode bicycles
Skyped the kids
Had a BBQ
Took a nap
What a great Sunday! We accomplished much and just spent time with each other. I'm sad he has to go back today, but that's real life I guess. Only 13 more weeks of this... oh wow...

Happy Monday!

No comments: