Monday, March 21, 2011

Eunice

My BFF Jenn just kills me, seriously cracks me up. She has an alter-ego named Olivia, and man Olivia is good... today I was "talking" to Jenn about my weekend I complained about the things I need to work on. She committed them to memory and then promised to remind me to work on them, OR she's like just blame it on your alter ego... so I did.

Eunice is her name and she has issues. She loves to over analyze every situation, and she loves to be the boss and be in control. Oh how Eunice loves to be in control, how she loves to just take a situation and make it her own. Eunice is good sometimes when it comes to being a leader, she can always handle the situation at hand, but Eunice hates when the plan is not exactly right. Drives her nuts actually, to the point where she can't have fun because well then she's feels out of control. Oh Eunice. She also cares a lot about how people think about her, she doesn't want people to judge her even though she judges other people. Eunice expects others to know exactly how she's feeling and expects them to fix it. She's rude, impatient, and has zero compassion... well in a sense she's selfish!

Most of the time Eunice is sleeping, because well she's gets bored. Only sometimes does she make an appearance, and when she does I kindly but firmly tell her to SHUT UP! It's hard sometimes, but she's got to learn she has no place in the world, I think she should hang out with Olivia more often! They can be BFF's and leave Jenn and I alone!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Yesssss!! It's perfect :) booo eunice and olivia!

Unknown said...

Eunice?! Bahahahaha!