Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Oscar Fashion!


Let's see my weekend was actually really awesome, definitely not long enough that's for sure. I also had the opportunity to listen to Sister Beck most of the day on Saturday. All I can say is AMAZING. That lady had the perfect answer for everything, granted she doesn't do it alone, but still, impressive and awe inspiring. On that beautiful note let's talk Oscars ok? They were boring this year, just going to put it out there. No big surprises or upsets. I even felt like most of the dresses were blah… but I did however have an opinion on a select few:

Mila Kunis knocked it out of the park, I loved this dress!
Halle Berry. I mean literally she could go in burlap sack and still look good in it.
I am still on the fence about this one, but I do love her shoes, and how shiny that dress is!
If I'm 15 and nominated this is EXACTLY how i would do the Oscars. Stunning!

Really ScarJo this is your Oscar dress? And seriously do your hair. Bleck
I'm still on the fence with JHud. I love the color and her body looks fantastic, but her boobs look uber weird and  kinda ruins it.
Oh Nicole, this dress is just plain UGLY! I mean seriously look at those diamonds around her neck.
Ok really Amy Adams? That Dress is AMAZING and you put the weirdest piece of jewelery with it, totally ruining everything!

2 comments:

Party of Five said...

I just love you! You are one amazing woman. I know it's been a while, but I just thought I'd tell you you're SO great. And I felt the same way about the Oscars. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOring!

Jenn said...

I loved J hud! Mostely because I think she looks FAB. But you're right.. her boobs looked funny. And what the earings on Gweneth...same goes for Natalie's Earings. It's the Oscars people. You can't go wrong with Diamonds!