Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Who needs sleep... I mean really!

After a few of my faithful followers nagged me for an update here it is. My weekend was fun... I jam packed a lot of things into it, that's for sure. I have some amazing friends, it's hard to find people that you really connect with, and that's probably why when you do connect with them you can't seem to get enough of them. Ok sorry on to my weekend. Our crew went to Driggs and we had some dinner (homemade pizzas), some Cookie Monsters, watched a movie, and played games. We played Battle of the Sexes. Usually the girls win everything, but I was quite impressed with how much the boys really do know! Here are some fabulous pictures:
Ashley, B, A-town...Those boys are great dough makers or more like they like to pretend to be.
Ashley and Heather. Two girls who I love very much.
Oh Hometeacher!
Brittany & Tippetts
Whilst the others were watching a movie we decided to play!
Isn't she just adorable?
Matt and one of his red sweaters, mark my words this kid is going places!
Matt, Ashley, Me! Precious!
Our mantle photo with complimentary Teton's in the background!
Riana, Ashley, Brycen, Me, and Anthony
I pretty much love these kids, we have way too much fun together!
On Saturday Anthony and Brycen took Ashley, Riana, and I out shooting (after watching Jimmer play of course)! It was a lot of fun, and good to get out some of my aggression, ha! I even shot a clay pigeon go me! The snow is starting to melt in Rexburg, thank goodness, but that also makes for a muddy, slushy mess. (One of these days I'm going to do a post about my driveway, aka driveway from Hell because of all the melting snow). While driving out to go shooting we saw good ol' Fish and Game stuck in the snow. Bless B and A-town. They shoveled and pulled and that truck wasn't moving. Then Anthony's truck got stuck so Brycen's brother Kyle had to pull us both out. I enjoyed that adventure very much, and I sat in the truck most of the time, or pushed the accelerator! I know helpful!
"Don't mind us boys, we'll just sit in the truck!"
Backseaters!
B hard at work!
Kyle hard a work getting a manicure or something!
Kyle's truck pulling Anthony's and Ranger Joe's
Seriously, don't mess!
Gangster? Especially with those sexy boots!
Seriously, I mean business!
Again, gangster? With those boots?
Sniper extraordinare!
Freezing, but still having so much fun!
Life is crazy, but really I wouldn't have it any other way. I have some amazing people in my life who support me, love me and make sure I am enjoying life for this I'm so grateful!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I seriously can't get enough of the shooting pics. bahaha. I love it! Miss you!