Friday, March 4, 2011

Sigh...

So many things are happening in my life right now it's hard to catch up or more like hard to breathe. Exciting and crazy all at the same time, and I think I like it :)... Work always goes from blah to CRAZY in seriously hours. Not to mention that I have to give a lesson on Sunday and I seriously CANNOT form any sort of rational thought or idea. ANNOYING! I'm also so freaking excited, I purchased tickets to this:
That's right, after 26  years of life I'm going to cross it off my bucket list. I didn't care how much the tickets cost, and I didn't care where I sat, or that I have to drive to Boise to see it, or that I might have to go by myself, the fact is I'M GOING! I'm so happy I could cry. I've had the reminder on my Outlook calendar for months, and in big bold letters I wrote "WICKED TIX ON SALE IF YOU MISS THIS YOU WILL BE SORRY".... man I'm crazy. I know every song by heart, and I just can't wait. May 14th at 2:00 p.m!

On that crazy note I've also found this new website that had me laugh so hard a couple of times today I was literally crying parentsshouldnttext.com.  Wow, the funny thing is, I can totally see both of my parents doing something similar. In fact my dad will text me then give up and just call because he can't write fast enough. Oh how I love it.

Here's to the weekend, and new adventures, and fun, because that's how I roll yo!

No comments: