Monday, March 14, 2011

"Look at my Glow in the Dark Watch"

I had a stellar weekend. Seriously though, it was so good. Here are some of the amazing highlights

  1. My mom seeing me for the first time since losing all my weight, her reaction, WHO ARE YOU? Super model gosh! Dear Mom, I love you!
  2. Maddie not knowing her clogging routines and us laughing at her, I mean she did GREAT. But still, that's why she's the baby so she can get picked on.
  3. Izzy having Taco Bell for the first time.
  4. Family clogging session in my living room
  5. Watching Brycen and my dad try to figure out how to put my TV stand together... 10 minutes turned into 2 hours, but they got it figured out (why didn't I take pictures).
  6. Trying to cuddle with Maddie while sleeping... sorry girl!
  7. Shopping with my mom is Porters is pretty funny to watch. 
  8. Finding some amazing decor for my cute little apartment.
  9. Having to upgrade my Dish so dad can see Jimmer play.
  10. Mom and dad reminiscing about the good ol' Ricks College
  11. World's Largest Dodgeball game, and a girl wearing Ugg's to play and a guy who danced like no one was watching.
  12. My amazing dad who will hang up things on my wall and make sure they are perfect... Dear Dad I love you too!
  13. No matter how rough of an experience you've had, nothing compares to my mother being in labor for 17 hours.
  14. Walking into Yummy's and seeing a 3 year old strapped to a back of one of the Chinese woman.
  15. Brycen trying to talk in Chinese then giving up and just using an accent.
  16. Izzy with a thick German accent trying to talk to the waitress with a thick Chinese Accent is quite humorous.
  17. By the Chinese Zodiac I am a rat.
  18. I love Lazy Susan's at a restaurant, best idea ever, easiest way to share food!
  19. My mom being so proud of her glow in the dark watch, she made Brycen make sure it was legit. So funny.
  20. Driving all over Rexburg to find the movie Interspace...thank you Mike's Video!
  21. Heavenly Hash ice cream is almost as good as Rocky Road.
That was just Friday and Saturday. Sunday was a great day as usual. Sunday's usually fly by as did this one. I love our game nights, we just have so much fun with each other. Those alone are worth quoting. Thanks Dad, Mom, Maddie, and Izzy for the visit. It was just what I needed!
Below are pictures of us at the Dodgeball game, and a video of the madness and the girl with Ugg boots (don't mind our commentary)!!

No comments: