Friday, March 18, 2011

Miserable at Best...

If you're looking for a themed post this isn't it. Just random thoughts that have been floating through my head:

1. Hyrum and Jenn love Mayday Parade, I've never really listened to them. But this morning my iPod was on shuffle and their song Miserable at Best came on. Um hello, what a song... I have now listened to it probably 10 times today. I don't know, it just speaks to my soul today. 

2. I've discovered I work for the weekends, I work to play, I work because I have too... if I could be rich college kid the rest of my life (minus the school work) I would be. That makes no sense but it totally does.

3. I love Emma Kempton, good job Hyrum, I'm so happy she's going to be my sister.

4. I have some of the greatest friends in the world, no lie, they fulfill my life and sacrifice much on my behalf. I feel like I don't deserve such great people. I am definitely loved and blessed, and when I'm having one of those days I will try and remember what I just said.

5. Thank you modern technology including my beautiful cell phone and text messaging... also my MSN Messenger (oh bless), email, and Facebook.

6. I'm so ready for spring/summer whatever Eastern Idaho wants to call it. Just as long as that white stuff melts, and it doesn't fall from the sky.

7. Yesterday I hit my 50 pound weight loss. 40 more to go... it's starting to get hard now. 

8. It's much more fun being happy than sad. Even though sometimes it's easier to be sad. Being happy is the only way I'm going to make it through anything. Put on a happy face!

9. I belong... and so do you :)

No comments: