Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Guitar's Unplugged - Alumni Style!

I can't believe I haven't documented my past weekend. I post pictures, but there are always stories that accompany them correct? This weekend was all about Guitar's Unplugged. Matty's friend Cliff was preforming so we went to support. First and foremost I love Guitar's Unplugged, went every semester when in college. Now our little crew (all of who are BYUI Alumni except maybe like 2) found it entertaining that we were all back in the same ol' stomping grounds! I love it! So enjoy the pictures below, and a surprise video of my most favorite act of Saturday night the one and only rapper Big Bird!
 Half of the crew at our Institute Luau, such a good looking bunch I would say!
 Other half of course, looking good.
 My precious roommate Monica. She's so funny! Love her!
 Matty, Heather, and Home teacher (Matt is his real name, that's his nickname of course!)
 This was our third attempt at this picture, we were laughing, and talking. Finally I made us get serious and stop and take a decent picture!
 Most of my crew, give or take a couple people who were out of town or you know going to the bathroom. HAHA! All either going to BYU-I or you know graduated (ages ago!)
 Riana worked her connections to get Jimmer on the big screen that girl is straight up crazy for BYU sports, during football season though I have no room to talk becuase hello, BSU Football!
A-town and Me... bless his good soul. It's alway a party when he's around!
This is Big Bird, and I mostly am in love with his gold chain, and his sweet dance moves. I also love that he chose to rap to this song. HAHA! Eminem watch out, Big Bird is coming for you! Also don't mind the camera shaking a little, I was either laughing or dancing. Oh Bless!
And this is seriously .2 seconds long, but this is the moment when you are trying to take a picture and you realize it's on video instead of camera. Go ahead and laugh everyone has done it! HAHA!

No comments: