Friday, March 11, 2011

Random

I'm so ready for spring to get here. Part of living in Iceburg, Idaho is the unfortunate arrival of a late spring. Seriously there's still feet of snow here...so rude. Last night it actually rained causing even more puddles which resulted in Lake Superior in my driveway. Awesome. Anyway, my mom, dad, Maddie, and Izzy are all going to be up here this weekend for clogging competition! I'm so very excited, I haven't seen them since Christmas (oh I lied, I saw my dad the end of January). I remember when I was in Middle School clogging competition in Rexburg was the highlight of my year. I would be so excited to actually stay in a hotel (with my friends). stay up late (you know 11:00 p.m.),and swim in the cool pool. I am such a nerd.

My lesson that I've learned throughout this week? Patience in the Lord's timing. I know it's easy to say hard to do. Oh and to serve others when you feel overwhelmed, sad, or just in a funk. This happened to me on Tuesday and I had an ah-ha moment, stop thinking about yourself and try and find someone who needs you. And the moment I looked I found it.

Fun little tidbit... I sent 2300 text messages this month. WHAT THE? I'm like my sister Maddie, jesh a texting fool!

Here's to a safe and great weekend! Hopefully I'll get some sleep too, I'm not doing enough of that lately :)!

No comments: