Thursday, September 8, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

I had quite the journey trying to get home for the Labor Day Holiday. I had moved two days before I was set to leave, and then I had to clean my entire old apartment. So I had little sleep under my belt… PLUS I had the worst toothache EVER. I was beyond stressed. So on Wednesday I just went into the dentist and he just had to pull it out (don't worry it's my wisdom tooth). Thank goodness Brycen was just going to follow us to Parma on his way to Washington, so he offered to just drive Riana and me there. Bless his heart. I was in a lot of pain. It is always so good to be back in Parma. Now that my entire family lives back there, it is just so good to be with everyone. I was just excited to relax and spend time with my family. Riana was catching a flight in Boise so she got to see the infamous Parma, ID. On Thursday we went shopping, and Friday was just a lazy day. That night we went to the first home football game and to watch Maddie cheer! I always love football games, and it's funny that I will still enjoy watching them at PHS 10 years later (I know I'm old). Saturday we all went over to Grandma Blaylock's house. My dad is redoing her kitchen and it is going to be a family event. We mostly cleaned the outside and everything. While the boys demolished what was left of that OLD kitchen. Then we went and walked around the barn. I have SO many childhood memories at that place. From the swing set to the old green house. It's just crazy. What's even crazier that not much has changed since then either. The old milking barn is just exactly the same as it was when I was kid. Sorry there's my nostalgia kick for the day. Saturday afternoon/night was time for college football. First BYU than BSU, both awesome games. I love college football and more importantly BSU Football. Sunday we had a big family dinner and then seriously stayed outside ALL day under the tree. It was so relaxing and fun! That night was our annual kickball game. We added new members this time around with Emma, Fletcher, and Brycen. It was super fun, afterwards we had a fire in the back yard. Monday we went back to grandma's to sheetrock and paint. Brycen and I had to go back to Rexburg and I was sad to leave! Good thing I'll be back for my birthday!!
 Liam and Mariah at his first PHS football game!
 Ry and Me at the game. I love that we match.
 Grandpa and me! I love him!
 Cute little cheerleader Maddie
 BSU game time!
 Ry is ready too!
Liam wants to play more than watch the game! He's so cute, I love him so much!
 I am the star player... pitcher and first baseman!
 Someone takes this game a little too seriously!
 The winners, but I think they cheated!
 Team Neon, definitely the best!
 Typical Austin always being the funniest!
 Nice pose Hyrum!
Here we all are! Seriously so fun!

No comments: