Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Love a Little Too Much...

What a crazy bunch of days I've had. I have learned the following things:
  • I miss college, and yes even some homework. OK so I miss learning new things.
  • I may or may not learned some accounting and found it interesting, WHO AM I?
  • You really don't know what someone is going through, so smile once in awhile. It changes lives people!
  • Might as well be yourself, and love it!
  • I really enjoying laughing, like full out, can't breathe, kind of laughing.
  • Inside jokes are my favorite!
  • Telling people your goals is the best way to make sure you stick to them. Espcially with my friends, they LOVE to remind me when I'm not up to par. But hey, that's why I told them in the first place.
  • I love to cook (ok so I already knew this), but really I love cooking for others, just cooking  for myself is BORING!
  • BYU Football I mean really. Everyone should just bleed blue and ORANGE. It's the only way to go.
  • My family is incredibly supportive and incredibly loving. Ok so this isn't something new.
  • Is it bad that when I'm praying I tell God "really this trial isn't funny anymore, please send help, ASAP"?
  • Netflix is the best invention ever... thank you Austin & Kenzie
  • My birthday is FAST approaching and I still have nothing planned. I'm starting to freak out a little.
  • I might have to start being a little more heartless... sad but true.
  • Surround yourself with people who lift you up, make you want to be better, understand your weaknesses, and most importantly make you laugh... A LOT.
  • Either you're moving forward or backward, standing in the middle doesn't count.
  • Isn't it amazing when you find people who know how you feel without even saying anything? Yeah, that's pretty cool...
  • My life is like The Hills... no seriously, it is. I have my very own Brody, Justin Bobby, Lo, Heidi, and Audrina. I'm currently trying to avoid finding my Spencer.
  • Actions speak louder than words, so recognize WHAT you're doing, AND what your saying.
  • It's ok to build other's egos. They usually need it.
9 days until I'm 27, 10 days until I am in Parma. I love having something to look forward too.

PS - Listen to Natasha Bedingfield -"Little Too Much" that song speaks more like YELLS at me.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Love this post. Except look at the one about Football. I think you meant BSU :) haha. Oh and I'm so glad you don't have a Spencer in your life. That boy is MAD Crazy. LOVE YOU :)

Riana said...

Jimmer is hurt by your BYU statement, and so is RiRi.. haha