Friday, September 30, 2011

BBQ BSU Bash and Beats... for Ms. Blaylock!!

I had the BEST birthday! My beautiful friends surprised me with a BBQ BSU Bash at the Bishop's house. I thought we were just going to have dinner at Craigo's and do something after, but they sure fooled me. When we pulled up to the house I thought maybe something was up, but I didn't see any cars, so I was like oh I'll just run in there and grab something. Those tricksters! They popped up from behind the counter, and I was so happy to see my old and new friends all there. They all lied to me, and really I didn't think they cared that much about my celebrations, but they did! They've been planning it for weeks. Love them. Mariah was the best liar though, telling me she had a group project that girl! The food was so good, and everyone was dressed in blue and orange, that also made me VERY happy. I wore heels because I thought we were going to dinner, and my roommate Brittany brought me a BSU shirt, so we were good to go. It was so much fun, and I throughly enjoyed myself just hanging out with some of my most favorite people in the whole world. They sure fooled me, those little tricksters... it's hard to surprise me, because well I usually have to have a plan, and know what's going on. So love them!
 Ms. Mariah and me... I think it is crazy how much we look alike!
 Look at those cute decorations. I didn't capture the blue and orange balloons, but they were there. The bishop's wife did SUCH a good job.
 B and me, we look so good in blue!
 My life long friends, I was most surprised they were there! I love them!!
 B enjoying feeding me, on my BIRTHDAY! 
 Most of the posse who came to my celebration! 
 I told them to be silly, some people have problems with that!
I love this shot because we are all randomly laughing, and Leroy is chowing down on his food.
 Bishop Kunz who I love so much, seriously his yard is beautiful, and he's just fantastic.
 Kober, Me, and Ry... this was before my BSU shirt arrived. 
 Love this kid... I mean seriously.
 Oh my BFF Sarah...
Thanks to my princess she threw this amazing party for me, I owe her. Plus she looks FAB in Bronco Blue.
 I got so many wonderful gifts from my friends. Brycen however went and got me something that I've always wanted but never have thought about buying for myself. Dr. Dre Beats. I seriously about DIED when I opened them. I remember the first time I met B he pulled them out and I was like you OWN some Beats? Of course he did, and now I have my very own pair. They are a beautiful cherry red, and seriously I slept with them last night. HA jk! He sure surprised me that's for sure. Thanks B, you're amazing!
 My red velvet cake, it was so good!!
 Riana testing out the Beats, she was impressed with how amazing they are.
 I will use them as an accessory I think.
 Lookin' good B. Now you can wear yours and I'll wear mine!
Riana got me a singing Bieber toothbrush. Yeah pretty epic.

Thank you to everyone who not only spoiled me on my day but thought of me and gave me cards, greetings, text messages, Facebook posts etc... Last night I was re-reading all the birthday cards and greetings I got and was so overwhelmed by everyone's thoughts. I truly have the best friends and family around. Speaking of family. This weekend we are headed home for conference and the BSU vs Nevada game. I'm so excited, as it is part of my birthday celebrations. We've got seats in the end zone so that should be fun! I do love Parma and of course BSU.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm so glad that you had so much fun and look--you didn't even have to plan this one. WOOT WOOT :)

note--listen to "drop it low" wit 'em beats, girrrrl.. haha. but really.