Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Life is like The Hills

I mentioned this in my last post but honestly I feel like my life is like The Hills. Minus the clubbing and drinking, and being uber rich.
I am Lauren... call me Savy B.


Of course I am her, hello this is my life, so I'm going to be the main character. I wish I had hair like her. I wish I had her dream job, but it's cool, I love my life.

I have my own Justin Bobby, you know the boy who you never really date but you both love each other anyway? That person in your life is who brutally honest, listens to all your girl drama and makes you feel like you can't live without them. Minus the whole disappearing for days act, and the whole not showering thing. You know that you're Justin Bobby will more than likely forever be in your life, some days more prominent than others. Will always meet you for "drinks", and will always keep it real with you, because well Justin Bobby does NOT mess around. He may not purposely hurt you, but he does because well its JB, and he's a bad boy. Now I know that Lauren never dated Justin Bobby that was Audrina's avenue, but hey cut me some slack.

Then there's Brody. Granted my Brody and I we never dated, but let's face it, Brody is a little heartless at times, and does what he wants to, but secretly really cares a LOT. I do not care if he dates my friends, and is quite frankly a serial dater. We always rendezvous back to discuss our love lives. How many times did Brody have to tell Lauren about Stephanie? But still Lauren did her own thing. Totally the same in this situation. We have a good time together, and I would do anything for him, but we'll never date, and we both have to approve of our significant others. Brody doesn't care what others think of him, and often times he's making the same mistake over and over again.

Oh my Lo. My Lo lives in a different state, but she's the one who has been through everything. It's that friend that no matter where you go in life they will just always be there. Lo is the best listener, and just goes with flow. She knows you better than anyone around, and keeps it real but supports you through all of your mistakes. Knows exactly what you need and want, and loves to gossip with you. Hello!

Audrina. You know that secretly Lauren didn't like Audrina, just had to be her friend for the show. We all have an Audrina. That person that hangs with your girl but secretly you CAN'T stand. You know she knows way too much about you, so you can't just walk away from her, you don't what she would say. Ok, so I don't hate my Audrina, it is more like I can't trust my Audrina. She's someone who I love, but can only really count on for 50% of the time. Get my drift. Everyone has an Audrina, male or female.

Heidi, yes I have a Heidi. That girl that you've got a serious past with, and sometimes you run into them. You loved them so much but they've hurt you so bad you can't ever be friends. You can be nice and cordial, but you'll never be the same. It hurts to much to be friends, and you'll support them through life but you won't know anything about them. It hurts to see Heidi because you miss what you had, but really, it was time to move on.

Whitney. Your work BFF. Whitney knows EVERYTHING about your life, and I mean everything. You spend the most time with Whitney because well you work with her. The nicest girl with the best intentions, and really I wouldn't love work if I didn't have my Whitney. You know that you may not work together forever, but you'll always be friends.

Isn't it crazy? I just totally put myself in a TV show. Last night we were out eating and we were talking about someone and how crazy they are I totally was like, this is The Hills, where are the cameras? Except my drama is real, and I am a believer in that The Hills was real for the most part, because well I live it.

No comments: