Monday, September 12, 2011

Never Forget

Yesterday whilst cooking in the kitchen and making my famous salsa for Sunday dinner I turned on the BYU Channel to find this playing:

I
Not only did it touch my soul but I realized I was crying (and I wasn't even cutting the onions). I love how music can soothe my soul, and make me feel emotions I didn't even know. I cannot believe it has been 10 years since the attack on the World Trade Center, yesterday we all were reminiscing about where we were when it happened. I remember exactly how I felt, and how I cried then too. Then I remember how I felt something I really hadn't felt before, the love I had for my country. I didn't realize how blessed I really was, and how the human spirit really can prevail over anything with the help of God. May we never forget those who have lost their lives, and how we as a Nation can rise above anything!


No comments: