Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Weekend and Up-do's!


I had a crazy Monday so I wasn’t able to update my life and my weekend. It was eventful of course, nothing in life is ever really boring right? Friday night we went to dinner with B’s sister Megan and her husband (and B’s BFF) Tyson. They had never been to Famous Dave’s BBQ so we went! It was really good and we had a really good time just catching up. Megan is due with her 5th in a couple weeks and they are still deciding on names. For most of the dinner we came up with some pretty interesting names! It was a lot of fun, that night we went to B’s cousin Chris’s basketball game. I just reminisced a lot about how last year at this time we were doing the same exact thing… just in a little different circumstance. Saturday we just chilled and then decided to go to Idaho Falls because B had left his credit card at the restaurant the night before. Silly kid! Then it was Jimmer time! We first watched the Jazz vs Kings game in which Jimmer choked at the end… sad day for Jimmer… No worries though Riana had the BYU documentary of last years’ time and we relived the glory days of Jimmer. It was a lot of fun! Sunday was our ward conference so a lot of meetings, but all of them were great! We went to dinner at B’s mom’s house! It was good to play with the kids and we had fun just chatting.
One thing I learned about this weekend is that sometimes even if you apologize for your wrong doings for some, it’s not enough. They never wanted the problem to be fixed in the first place, in which you just have to say to yourself that you’ve done your best and now it’s out of your control. The longer you sit and think about it, they more it just makes the problem worse. So surround yourself with people who build you up, make you feel better about yourself, and make you want to be a better person. No one is perfect, and I think sometimes we all forget that. Most importantly you’re not going to get along with everyone in this world, that’s just a fact, but I firmly believe that you’ll be held accountable for how you act and react to people and their situations. So make the most out of life, either you forgive move on and become better or just use excuses to justify your actions!

Yesterday for FHE was a lot of fun. The boys had 20 mins to do our hair, and whoever had the best hairdo would got a prize. B and Anthony were totally into it, and I was like laughing at how intense they were. I was also surprised at how well the boys could braid. Good job boys! I had to show B how to work a bobbypin, and how to tease my hair, but other than that he did everything on his own. It was a lot of fun, and the boys were all so creative and really good sports. We all laughed at our great hairdos, and B was like ok now I appreciate that cute little braid you put in your hair sometimes, that’s hard to do! Yeah and try doing it to yourself...
 Here's my before shot... 
 
 Looking good so far!
 Totally impressed with the braid, a little crooked but nonetheless great!
 They sure loved that hairspray!
 Anthony's was very intricate...
 Oh awesome!
 Uh ok??
 Yeah we totally have the best hair EVER!
 Dani was the winner, it looks fab!
 Anthony's final masterpiece!
 I had the best and hottest hair stylist. He did fantastic and even took me out for ice cream after...
The back... yeah I get to have a comb!

No comments: