Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas 2011

There's a lot I have to catch up since I've been on my break. So try and keep up! I'll start with my adventures before Christmas and then well hopefully I can get caught up to present day!

Thursday was my work Christmas Party. This year I had exceptionally good looking date, and he was the life of the party per usual. He always has everyone cracking up. I'm so glad he got to come, mostly because now he can put a face to the names I talk about often. Thanks for coming with me B, and he even got some Alaskan King Crab. Delish!
 
Friday after B helped me pack up and clean the house (bless him for that really, he's a saint), I headed home. Mom met me at the mall, and seriously that place was NUTS! The traffic was unbelievable I swear I parked an hour away. It was good to just finish up though and chill with my mom, she's one of my most favorite people to shop with! I didn't get home until late that night so I didn't get to see Austin, Kenz, or Liam until the next day. That night we did some last minute shopping (yeah Mariah way to wait), and then it was time for some Christmas dinner. It was ham and funeral potatoes and just chill. I like that just my family and good food!
 So yummy, my mom decorates it so pretty!
 Maddie is totally ready to eat!
 Pretty sure my sisters are gorgeous. Honestly I love them, and they are so funny.
 Ry and I decided to do our hair curly the next day so we both put it up for Christmas Eve!
After dinner my mom brought out the PJ fairy and we got to put them all on. She made everyone's PJ's except Maddie's. They are awesome. So comfy too. Bless her heart she was sewing them right up until the festivities began.  She's crazy! Maddie and Mariah really loved theirs! 
 
 Liam wanted a ride on the Zebra of course!
 OK this kid is adorable. And he's so funny. I caught him telling me no (his new favorite word, hello terrible two's)!
We had a white elephant gift exchange but the gifts had to be something from around the house. It was so funny. Kenz got this doll head my mom has had forever, of course Maddie got Dad's (something from Parma Company), and I got gopher poison. We laughed a lot. Then we read some stories and of course the Christmas story.
  
 
Ready for Santa!
We got up and went to church at 9 which wasn't that big of a deal since Mom always makes us get up early on Christmas anyway. It has to be dark outside when we open presents! Since it wasn't this year we had to put a blanket over the door. So funny!!
Here is my pile! I got a lot of clothes, shoes and a good stash!
This was my present from B! I love love love them! Houndstooth Toms. He's so sneaky...
Here we are opening presents. Can you see Liam?

I had a great Christmas. It was so good to be home once again. We missed Hyrum and Emma. Hopefully next year we can all be together! We will have two new grand kids too! I love my family and the happiness they bring to me. I can't believe Christmas is over... I'm excited for New Years though, I love to party! 

No comments: