Friday, December 16, 2011

FriDay!

I'm excited for this weekend, for starters B is finally done with school for a couple weeks. That also sucks because he can play while I still have to work. My vacation consists of a whole 3 days. Oh the working life. This weekend we are planning some movie time tonight and then we are headed Utah to see the lights on Temple Square, do some shopping, and try to see friends and family. I know that I'll be exhausted, I can already tell. I really feel like it isn't Christmas yet, which is so weird, so I'm hoping the lights and the shopping will make me feel better. I just love the way it feels on Temple Square at Christmas, even if it usually is FREEZING! Like I said, Christmas around here at work is CRAZY, see just look at my office!
Looks like the Elf's workshop. Packages to be sent and shipped. Downstairs is even crazier. I actually don't mind it, it's fun in a way to send gifts, after all I LOVE Christmas!
It's hard to believe that I'm not even half way done with present buying. That's bad I know, but hey, that's how I'm rolling this year, plus I've got a new sister in law to pay for!
Have a great weekend, I'm sure I'll have a TON of pictures to share!

No comments: