Thursday, October 6, 2011

First Snow & My Love Jimmy...

Well it's here:
Snow. Winter. Cold. Ice. Oh and it is only October 6th. Yeah, my birthday was a week ago. I got a sunburn on Saturday. Oh Idaho! Love you! So to celebrate this amazing day I busted out my Pandora Christmas Station on the iPhone. This was the first song to pop up:
Pretty much AWESOME. Good news Justin Bieber's Christmas album hits iTunes Oct. 17th! Can you say EXCITED?! Nothing says Christmas more than a JB album right?
Also today is Customer Appreciation Day at Jimmy Johns. So $1 subs for us. Kristin and I headed out during our lunch to grab some, yes, we went out into the blizzard to retrieve our beloved Jimmy Johns.
 
 The store was pretty jam packed, but we seriously were in an out in MAYBE 10 minutes. Impressive Jimmy Johns... I love you.
Look at those delicious lunches. Most fantastic. I paid more for my Diet Coke then I did my sandwich. Speaking of soda, I might have smuggled these for some certain people who love Dr. Pepper and frequent my house a lot.
Yes those are my Beats as well. I made Kristin listen to them and now she knows why I am obsessed with them, I think I will wear them as a necklace tomorrow. Just kidding, but no really, I listen to them everyday. Even my Christmas music sounds better. Now she knows why I FREAKED out when I got them for my birthday. Anyway, here's to a LONG winter I have a feeling, and to celebrating the little things today! Ciao!

No comments: