Monday, October 10, 2011

Manic Monday

I loathe Monday's. My entire life I have hated them. They are always the yuckiest day. I am always SO tired, and I always feel so lazy. Just so happens that Monday's are always the busiest and the most frantic. Manic Monday... TOTALLY get it. I really hate Monday's to the point that Sunday night I start to get sad. That's a problem, I'll have to fix it. I especially hate it when I have an incredible weekend, it's like HELLO your weekend is over.

Here's what I did this weekend:
  • Shopped until I couldn't shop anymore. Almost like Christmas... Almost. I purchased some amazing clothes for the fall/winter we have here. Mostly for work though, still cute, obvi. One day I will be paid to shop for others, one day...
  • Spent time with old friends. Always good, always a delight, and always needed. I forget how much I love them. How much they make me laugh, and most importantly. keep it real.
  • Sushi. I always forget how much I love it. Obsessed is a better word.
  • Shellaced my nails (look it up people). Oh my nail heaven... in LOVE. They are beautiful, and shiny, and well I'm just in love. Thank you Nellie!
  • Motorcycle rides are most delightful, especially in the fall and gave me an excuse to wear my "leather" jacket and boots. Ok so it maybe took me longer to get ready for the ride then the actual ride, but whatever!
  • Straw Maze. Haunted. It actually wasn't as bad as it has been. I mean there were other girls who were way more scared than me, so Mr. Chainsaw man chased them. I got scared a couple of times, but nothing too horrible. Except for when I got left by myself, or at the end, I didn't like that at all.
  • Spent time with my sister. Love her. Seriously funny. I wish I could live in her head for one day, I think it would be fabulous.
  • Smiled. I did a lot of that this weekend, and laughing. And maybe a little crying but good crying.
Really though, a great weekend. One I will always remember and never forget. I guess that's why I can make it through this Monday... Oh Monday!


No comments: