Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Festivities!

I don't even know how to begin about this weekend. Honestly, I thought it was just going to be sort of boring, and relaxed. Which is good, but it was crazy and so much fun.

Friday we decided to go to a Halloween dance in Idaho Falls. I didn't even plan a costume this year, I know I am super lame. That's ok, I pulled my resources together and went as a cowgirl, at least I had a costume! Anthony made sure we were all put together, and we met Dani down in IF. Ok, so can I just say I go to this dance every year, and there are always a BAZILLION people there. Not this year, nonetheless I still got to dance and that's what I wanted to do mostly. I even got to dance Thriller, so Halloween is complete. Here are some pictures of our adventures on Friday:
 I don't know what B is, I don't think he does either. HA!
 Anthony and Elliot getting ready to race on the obstacle course.
 The things these boys do. I mean honestly. Don't mind the creepy girl in the background. OH and I just noticed orbs too in the picture... creepy...
 Elliot flying!
 Mr. Rodeo Clown trying to master the art of bull riding.
 No comment on this boy's skills
 Dani and Anthony. She's so cute, I think I will be that next year for Halloween!
 The crew. Look at us!
B after his like 3rd Kool-Aid Jammer... getting drunk off the Kool-Aid??

Saturday we had to get up early to clean the church, and then we went and helped Bishop. I was so tired from the night before that I crashed and slept, after Mariah and I got pedicures. Then I made B and I dinner, and we went to see In Time with Justin Timberlake. I really liked it, an original concept and really made you think. Granted we went to the late showing and I was super tired, and it made me stay awake. That's a good thing!

Sunday I had to teach the lesson in RS. It went really good, and totally in a different direction than what I thought it would. Guess that is the way it happens. We then decided to go to Brycen's mom's house to play Murder in the Dark, makes some Halloween sugar cookies, and maybe a movie. I know get it all in. It was a lot of fun. We didn't play Murder in the Dark, but we made sugar cookies, granted they were Christmas shapes but whatever, they still had orange frosting. We watched The Others, I forget how weird that movie is. Then we just talked, and laughed. I hate how the weekends are too short... Boo (HAHA)!
 Frosting the sugar cookies
 Guess the shapes!
 I think I am mid-bite of my sugar cookie. And laughing per usual.
 B's artistic ability...haha
 Poor Dani, has to put up with him...
 See what I mean?
 B was so good at making the shapes and frosting them. Good thing or I might have to give him away to someone else...
B and Ma Taylor. She let us invade her kitchen, per usual. She's just so funny, and kept us entertained.

Happy Halloween! Spppoookkkyyy!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Looks like a super fun weekend :)