Monday, October 24, 2011

October's Over?

Overall my weekend was good, I hate that they go by so quickly, how many days until Thanksgiving? BSU football game, birthday parties, sleeping (or lack thereof), and I even made Zesty Italian Chicken! I still haven't gone on my walk though, I HAVE to do that this week. HAVE to. I did watch Hocus Pocus this weekend, so if nothing else I have watched my favorite Halloween movie. I still have no idea what I'm going to be for Halloween, I have some ideas floating around in my head, they are fairly simple though so I should be good. I do however have to watch a scary movie sometimes this week, it wouldn't be Halloween without one...

Here is my new obsession:
It's really no secret I love anything with vinegar, on my sandwich, or chips, but these, wow they are heaven. They are not only salt'n vinegar, they are super low in carbs. Two problems, they are super hard to find, and they aren't cheap. I have now depleted my stash. DANGIT! Let the hunt begin.

Also I know I am a huge dork but I'm excited for this movie:


We are officially caught up on Gossip Girl. So good. So now I'm making everyone watch The O.C. because well nothing beats Seth Cohen, I mean really.

I promise too I will start taking more pictures.


1 comment:

Party of Five said...

Hocus Pocus is my favorite Halloween movie too. Go us.