Friday, January 27, 2012

Ahhhhhh Holy Crap

I can't believe Friday is here again, as B said to me yesterday "the longest day of the whole week", I laughed pretty hard because he's right. Friday's are painfully long because I want my weekend to start already.

B often makes fun of me because I'm a planner. It's true I just have to know what is going on, where we need to be, and what needs to be accomplished. I guess it's good that he is the opposite because he doesn't have an opinion or really care about what's going on, as long as we are having fun. That's where my alter-ego Eunice seems to be present because I swear I even have to plan out "relaxing on the couch with B while he does his homework". Who does that? Haha, me apparently. So it has to be my control issues kicking in when things don't always go my way, or the plans are a little messed up, I guess that's good for me. That's my trial in life maybe, letting some things just go with flow and being OK with that. I've had this problem my whole life, for instance, when my brothers and I would be playing and then they did something I didn't want them to do I would be so dramatic. Faking broken arms, legs, threatening to run away you name it I tried it. That's probably a form of manipulation, and that's not good either. I've been trying really hard lately to tell Eunice to just be quiet, because Eunice annoys me I can't imagine how other people feel. I wish I could just shut her off completely, but I really don't know how to do that... I think that's why a lot of the times I'll just not say anything at all, I don't want to spew some nonsense out! I haven't decided how to make both sides of myself agree but I'll get there. Don't worry I don't have a split personality or anything.

Anyway, that has just been on my mind lately, and imagine that I didn't write it in a Facebook status! HAHA! There were some great ones this week, most of them made me laugh out LOUD because they were that great. Here are some of my favorites this week:

If you dnt want to take the time to rply wit more than 2 wrds jus dnt txt back at all. Cuz I wnt waste my time.
  • I found this so funny. Obviously we don't have time to waste we can't even use vowels. Sometimes all that needs to be said is OK in a text, I guess I'll do OK sounds good next time?
Why am I even on here? I really don't care what anyone is up to right now...ahhhhh
  • LIAR! If you really didn't care you wouldn't check Facebook guarantee! Plus that just sounds rude!
Hey Canadian Facebook friends, stop talking about who you want OUR president to be!
  • I literally laughed out loud at this one. Just because well it is technically true.
I'm looking for a good debate. Anyone want to start one?
  • Debate this - What is the dumbest status you have ever read. Wait this one!
Why is everyone killing the whales?
  • HAHA! For lipstick? And please define everyone... it's illegal these days.
I know this sounds pathic (not a typo that's how it was really spelled) but I need to really make more friends.
  • One rule of advice don't try to hard, maybe this status breaks this rule?
Iwuvdre
  • ???? Maybe it's supposed to mean I love Dre... like Dr. Dre.
Ahhhhh... holy crap
  • These status I hate the most, so cryptic so you HAVE to ask them what's going on. Hence the reason for my title of this post. LOL annoying right? Know what the problem really was (after reading the comments)? I don't have clean underwear. Ewww TMI...
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Keesha n David Brown said...

Bwahahahahaha! Oh, Savanna, I love you! You always make me smile! I have not seen some of these crazy facebook status updates...you are pretty lucky. haha!