Monday, January 9, 2012

Eek!

This is why I will never EVER bungee jump:



Honestly I about died when I saw this clip this morning. Oh my goodness!  I had a great weekend. I could totally get used to this life! Friday we went to the Blanchard’s again because B’s cousin is leaving for Washington DC for an internship and possibly job. We played games and you know acted like fools per usual. It’s hard for me to be super lively on Friday’s because I worked all day and then stay up really late but I persevered! It was actually a lot of fun. After the party we went to B’s house and watched One Tree Hill. That show is crack… it’s so addicting! I work so I can’t watch every episode, but it’s nuts! We stayed up WAY too late watching that show. Good thing I could sleep in the next day. I made biscuits and gravy the next afternoon and then we went shopping. I love shopping with B because he’s so funny and we love to people watch, honestly people what are you wearing? That night we had dinner with some of B's friends, it was good, and we actually played a version of Progressive Rummy... YES! Sunday was great, church is awesome later sometimes so I can sleep in, and then we watched the CES Fireside because we are righteous like that (HA), went to a fondue party (which was delish), and then we spent the rest of the night at our Bishop's house. B and I love going over there, they are just so funny and like our 2nd parents in a way. We enjoy laughing and catching up with them, plus they always have great advice for us! This week is going to be super busy with a lot of things going on! I hope it goes fast because this next weekend B and I are going to Parma to watch Maddie play some basketball! It should be a lot of fun!

No comments: