Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Instagram!

I love my iPhone. I love even more the quality of pictures that come from it, and even more than that I love the Instagram App. Oh my word it's my favorite. It become this little mini photoshop and it's so easy to use. Enjoy some of my pictures from Instagram!
 
 This picture is almost a year old, isn't that crazy? It's also one of my favorites!
 After the family kickball game!
 Another favorite!
 My mom and me!
 This picture was taken last night, I want this dog so bad, isn't she just the cutest thing EVER?
 
 My sisters!
 My favorite picture of Ry and me!
 Space Mountain!
 Holiday party!
 I love this one, on the beach at California!
 Ugh cutest boy ever!
My love and I on Temple Square!
I have found a couple websites in which you can print your Instagram pictures into strips or just print them in general. That's my goal, because these pictures are freaking amazing! Thank you iPhone, and Instagram!

No comments: