Thursday, January 5, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Thursday!

Sorry it’s been absent for a little while, but I’m back with my awkward and awesome moments of the last few weeks. Honestly, I’m having hard time with some awkward moments, just because I haven’t been out in public because I’ve been with family and recovering from a stressful month. It takes a little while for me to recover from December! Anyway, here it is:
Awkward:
  • Why do people insist on talking to B and I all the time in the store, it must be him, anyway it is just awkward when you tell us about your day while waiting to check out and how crappy your life is…
  •  The mean people at Panda Express at the Boise Mall… listen I’m sorry you have to serve rice but no need to snap at me when I ask you a question about your chicken… jesh!
  • Finding out you’re not invited to something that everyone else is…
  • Getting a present from someone and you totally didn’t get them anything… you just look at them and say thanks. Ok then what? Walk away quickly?
  • The million awkward questions I get whenever I come home and go to my home ward. Even more awkward for me is when people come and talk to me and I have NO idea who they are but they know my ENTIRE life story.
  • Knowing that someone is upset but they don’t want to talk about, so you just sit there in silence. Maybe that’s why it’s called awkward silence?
  • Getting flipped off after winning a card game… uhhhh…. It’s sort of funny now I guess… HAHA!
  •  Trying to walk in my high heels that are too big, actually it was hilariously awkward!
  • Paying too much attention to B that I run into a truck… that was funny too!
  • A co-worker's outfit...leggings are NOT pants!
Awesome:
  • All the amazing Christmas gifts I received. I love when people take the time to really think about what would make me happy, or pay attention to things I say I want!
  • A really good car stereo. I mean there is no other way to experience music unless you have the full effect of speakers and some really good bass.
  • New sheets!
  • Murder… in the dark…
  • Last night when I was so incredibly tired and I hadn’t sat down since being home that B pulled me on the couch and made me watch TV, that was pretty awesome.
  •  Having a surprise lunch delivered OK so being surprised in general.
  • Hair cuts
  • Feeling accepted
  • When other people have drama, ok so it just makes me feel a little bit more normal!
  •  Deciding to go home next weekend because it will be an extra-long weekend for everybody. I’m excited to see Maddie play some basketball!
  • Long chats with my mom and sisters (and sister-in-law). Being able to go to my family for advice.
  • Hyrum is having the first girl of the family, hooray!
  • B who fell asleep at the nail salon while I was getting my nails done, it was so adorable. The little Vietnamese ladies just thought he was the cutest thing all passed out on the chairs. HA!
  • Finding someone who will be lazy with me all day and it still can be the best time.
  • Jersey Shore starts tonight! Yeah Buddy!
  • Just call us the best detectives ever… the truth always comes out…
  • New year, with new perspectives and new goals

Well that’s all for now I guess. One more day closer to the weekend! I better get it planned out, haha!

No comments: