Friday, January 20, 2012

Facebook Status

It’s been a short week it seems since I’ve only been to work three days this week, considering my illness and being in Parma. I’m not complaining about that fact that’s for sure. It’s just crazy to think it’s the weekend, the beautiful weekend! I also have nothing planned, just helping B with homework and organizing my life somewhat. Today I was looking on Facebook and came across someone’s status that made me literally roll my eyes, then I burst out laughing. I don’t know if it has already been done or not but I totally want to write a book about what people post as their statuses. Not that I’m innocent from posting an occasional quote that summarized how I felt or complained about my sickness, I mean that’s what statuses are for right? I’ve decided though that some are just outright ridiculous!! I’ve compiled my favorite ridiculous ones from the week and please enjoy them (or in some cases gag). I’ve changed some details because well if I didn’t pretty sure you could guess who they are…
“Need a gf in real life, and has blonde hair, blue eyes, average size. someone who isnt full of bs and likes dogs. im not picky”
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Not picky huh?
“Jus got done doin Sallys hair n make gotta say I did a gr8 job J
  • Ok what, when I update a status I read it at least 100 times to make sure it makes sense I don’t want to embarrass myself! The grammar in the status makes me cringe, what is Jus? Is it that hard to type “and”, really “gr8”?
“This is how awesomely selfless I am: I got my family an Xbox 360 250G with Kinect and three games for their late Christmas gift. And I’m happy that I did it too J I know that they’ll enjoy and appreciate it.”
  • Wow, pretty proud of yourself aren’t you? Well I got my mom and dad a Snuggie so bam top that.
“Lovinggggggg my life”
  • Not sure about the extra “g’s”? Does that give it extra meaninggggggg?
“Who wants to go and climb trees with me?”
  • I laughed SO hard when I read this. Ok 1. It is winter, 2. This would be hilarious seeing this grown man climb a tree… I will pass.
“I love my  (insert boyfriend, husband, girlfriend, lover) so much. Everyone should be jealous of the love we have, it’s forever and passionate”
  • Pretty sure you are in high school and pretty sure you’ll be broken up tomorrow
“I’m bored someone talk to me” or “Like for a text message”
  • I know Facebook is a time filler, but actually admitting it is a whole different ball game!
Feel free to add your favorites. I think I will keep a weekly update on my favorite statuses of the week, I mean something’s are just too good to let go of right? Have a great weekenddddddddddddddd!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

BAHAHAHAHAHA! I love this. I roll my eyes at multiple people's statuses daily. Love it. I would post my faves but Idk what mutual friends read this blog. IF you know what I mean?! haha. Love you.

Becky Clinton said...

Amen, sista, Amen.

Keesha n David Brown said...

Too funny! Now you have me nervous about what I post on FB. hahaha!

Garret and Jenny Preece said...

You forgot to mention that ones that narrate their every move and thought for the day. Especially the ones who announce that they are "going to bed now, will be back in a few hours..."