Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Motivation

This is my computer screen at work. Isn't it funny? I mean I love Post-it notes, but more importantly I love what these particular notes say. They are my quotes. They often change, sometimes I put scriptures up, or sometimes when someone messages me something funny I'll write it down and put it up there. Just depends. Sometimes I don't have any attached to my screen. I think it just reminds me of what I want out of life, or that little push that you always need. Maybe it just reminds me what my end goals are? I should take more pictures of the quotes I post, then it will remind me what is going on through my head that day.

What are some of you ways of reminding yourself that you can do it, you can succeed, and more importantly you're worth it? Every person has their motivation, whether it's words, pictures, or memories.

Don't get me started on the quotes that I have written in my scriptures. Jesh!



1 comment:

Jenn said...

I adore this! I love that one of my quotes it on their too :) My computer is filled with post-its like yours but it's crap about work. Maybe I should switch them out. Love you sav! We need to catch up via phone soon :)

P.s. The work Verification today is "Dicula"...bahaha Dracula and WHAT?! haha. j/k. LOVE YOU!