Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Where in the World?

I love the Today show. I've watched it every morning as I get ready for the day since high school. To say that I love Matt Lauer is an understatement. He's just good looking, charming, and funny. When I go to NYC (sometime in my life) I will go to the Today show and I will see Matt. Since 2008 and the economy got bad Matt stopped his yearly tradition of "Where in the World is Matt Lauer?"... A sad day in my life. Imagine my delight when a couple weeks ago Ann (Ann Curry that is) announced that Matt would again be traveling the world, and we would have to guess where he is going to be. A small and simple joy to me. HA!

This week is the week, and he's already visited Nambia, Spain, and today Malaysia. I love that he offers clues to where he is traveling next. I have no guesses for where he will be tomorrow, I am excited to see though. Below is some clips of where he was today.



I am upset though that they got rid of the "Where in the World is Carmen Sandeigo?" theme song. Oh well I can't have everything. You can also visit today.com to get the clues for tomorrow. They are pretty tricky clues so good luck, let me know what you think?

One day I'll be able to have this adventure, or maybe be like Chuck Bass and spin the globe and where my finger lands that's where I will go. Oh... if only...

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Ok, I'm glad that I'm not the only one upset with discontinued use the Carmen Sandiego knock off song. that was THE best. I've been trying to guess each day and I'm always way off. haha.