Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Random Loves

It's official, I've purchased some Christmas gifts! Isn't that so exciting? I would be happier until Jenn told me that she's almost done. Dang. I've started to compile my list of things that I want for Christmas. That's still a work in progress of course! 

Here are some random things that I am loving today.
 I have a love affair with this soda. I would love nothing more than to have a ton of this for Christmas, haha! Actually fountain is my favorite, but I will drink all forms. It's so good! 
 I always love me some JB, but this song Drummer Boy is good. The lyrics are funny, but I enjoy it. His whole album is actually pretty good. Baby drama or not, JB can sing.
These shoes. I have a shoe calendar at work. And this shoe will stare at me until November is over. I. WANT. IT. Too bad that shoe is close to $700. I need to find knock off or something. That shoe is pure beauty, oh the outfits I already have planned for it!
This conversation. We were talking about the stock market, and my love for McDonald's obviously came up, don't worry I always choose the low carb route (except for some fries here and there).  Who knew investing in McDonald's was such a wise investment?

There is my randomness for the day. I guess I better get on posting my Christmas list. So people who are on top of will know what to get me :). Don't worry I'm so excited for Thanksgiving I can barely contain myself. It's going to be awesome. I haven't forgotten the turkey yet!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love it!!! You should be proud of purchasing your first gifts :) Let the shopping begin!