Monday, November 7, 2011

Weekend Update

This weekend was fun. I think it's going to take the entire week to recover from it. Friday B and I went to Costa Vida, were we saw Mariah out with her little friends. We had a good time mostly just people watching, and the plethora of awkward first dates that were there. Don't you just love watching two people trying not to be awkward and keep conversation going? We then headed to Sammy's to watch a band and didn't stay very long. Then we came home and just watched a movie, after all the snow was starting to fall.

Saturday we decided to go shopping. You know, I am an avid shopper. I can tell real quick if you are going to be someone I love to shop with or someone I am never going to take again. If you are one of those who is tired after two stores and just wants to sit on the bench while I shop, forget it! B wasn't even tired, I was so proud of him. The people at the IF mall are special that's for sure. Sorry, I can't help but look at people's outfits and be like what about that outfit says that's ok to wear out in public? HA! It definitely was starting to feel like Christmas. Sales galore and a lot of people. We went to Texas Roadhouse, visited B's sister, then came back to finish the BSU game. I was so tired, shopping just does that to you!

Sunday was amazing per usual. I got to teach Elder's Quorum. What a fun adventure that was! After church was Josh's surprise party. Josh, Anthony, and B have been friends since Middle School. They are crazy together, but love them! We just ate and chatted. Here are a few pictures from the event:
 We had Hawaiian Haystacks, they good lookin' peeps were the chefs! 
 B and me, don't mind my lazy eye, he's only squishing half of my face.
 A-town, looking good per usual on the lovesac!
 Josh and his blanket that Kensie made him, one side is BSU the other is Boston Red Sox. To say that B was coveting that blanket was an understatement. 
 Brotherly love...
How precious. All cuddled up tight.

It was a great weekend. I love my friends and family, they make me happy. I laugh a LOT, and help me enjoy life to the fullest. What more could you ask for really (well besides some sleep once in awhile)?

No comments: